How Churches Can Use SMS Messaging?
Reach Your Audience Instantly by SMS Texting
Group texting service for churches can help your ministry follow up with guests, send announcements, and grow your attendance.
TRUSTED BY CHURCH LEADERS NATIONWIDE
Why Do Churches Use Text Messaging?
Thriving churches use texting because it’s a powerful, proven way to connect with congregations. People want to text and connect with their religious community. Just look at the numbers.
If you want to make sure your messages get read, send them by SMS. Our mass texting SMS service allows churches, ministries, and other religious organizations to deliver important messages to their congregations or supporters.
Mass Texting For Churches
Increase Attendance at Your Church Events
Sometimes a newsletter just isn’t enough. Send text announcements about upcoming sermons, bible studies, mission trips, and other events.
- Bring more members of your community together
- Notify volunteers and church staff of schedule changes
- Reach specific ministries or everyone at once
Text To Join
Quickly Gather Contact Info from Guests
Build your list of phone numbers easily! Ask people to text a unique keyword to an easy-to-remember, 6-digit number. (e.g. Text FAITH)
- Create a memorable text-to-join word
- Automatically ask members for their emails
- Sync emails with Mailchimp and other platforms
Effortlessly Follow Up with Visitors
Make your first-time guests feel cared for. Automatically send them welcome messages and more info about your services.
- Turn first-time visitors into regulars
- Increase member retention and participation
- Send staff reminders to connect with guests
Foster Deeper Relationships
Thriving churches are built on real connections. Have 1-on-1 conversations with members from our user-friendly Inbox.
- Instantly see replies to your announcements
- Receive incoming texts from members for free
- Create a safe, secure channel for questions
Church Leaders Love TextBack Ai
Join some of these religious organizations who are already sharing text messages with thousands of disciples.
More reading about SMS marketing: